When it comes to wedding stationery, there are lots of items to consider, and nearly endless possibilities!
If you adhere to the many stationary-related wedding traditions, you could end up issuing as many as six different articles of stationary to each guest, plus a number of other items throughout the day. In practice though, most couples will pick-and-choose which ones are important to them, and forego to rest.
Every couple is different, and the choice is completely yours, so today we’re going to explore the available options you may wish to consider for your special day.
Wedding Stationery Options
- Save the Date cards
- Wedding Invitations – including RSVP cards with return envelopes and stamps
- Vows cards
- Name place cards
- Wedding programs (this is so your guests can understand your dream day without looking lost)
- Welcome/unplugged ceremony sign
- Reception seating chart
- Signature/Polaroid book
- Food menus
Other than the well-known items, there are many unique stationery options you can include on your wedding day. Some of these items are helpful to you, your guests and some are special added touches.
Below is a sneak peek of some of the U&I Creative Wedding Planning teams extra ideas that can help add touch to your big day!
Helpful Ideas to Consider
- Information cards supplied with your invitations regarding local accommodation, maps etc
- Buffet food and drink menu cards detailing dietary requirements
- Note message cards with prompts for your guests to fill out about the married couple for you to read back on one day
- Photos of loved ones that can’t make your wedding or have passed away
- Programs for family and group photos.
We can help arrange your stationery
At U&I Creative Wedding Planning, we can help you design your wedding stationery from colours, style, theme and text. We can also help you source exactly what you are after to make your dreams and visions a reality.